Julie's Motor Inn makes you feel at home starting with the front porch, clean rooms, warm
hellos, and peaceful accommodations.
Our staff will take great care of
you while you stay with us on vacation or travel for business.
It's pretty simple around here:
- Rooms have One Double Bed or Two Queen Beds
- Daily Housekeeping
- Easy outdoor access - many rooms have safe, at-door parking
- Ample parking for boat / snowmobile trailers
- FREE WIFI
throughout the property - no passwords to monkey with!
- Telephones in all rooms - Free Local Calls
Television - with entirely too many channels
controlled Heat and A/C
- Mini Refrigerators
- Special Dog Friendly Rooms available - advance notice necessary!
State Law requires that our facility and ALL guest rooms be 100% smoke-free...so we are! But, for those of you
who still enjoy an evening smoke, the easy outdoor access is a "plus".
- Please note: we will not hesitate to charge a $75 cleaning fee for non-compliance with this State Law or our Pet
CHECK-IN: After 3:00
By 11:00 am
We are K-9 Friendly, but this must be requested in advance
as we have specific rooms for our furry friends.
Friendly Room is located on the first floor with easy access to the outside when Nature calls.
For active dogs, we are located on an excellent DNR Rail-to-Trail recreation path and
we have plenty of open space to walk around to find the perfect spot!
Just ask one of our regulars,
Tres, how she enjoys our accommodations.